This biographical list dates c.1950 and is among the documents of the personal library of Ndue Gjon Gjomarkaj.
(English translation follows)
1. COLONEL BAJAZIT BOLETINI, from Mitrovica, son of the celebrated patriot Isa Boletini, roughly 52 years old, currently in Alexandria, Egypt – Bloc sympathizer;
2. LT COLONEL LAZAR BOJAXHI, from Prizeren, excellent member, around 38-40 years old, currently in Palermo – Bloc sympathizer; (Mother Teresa’s brother)
3. MAJOR JASHAR HYSA, from Dibra, around 40 years old, Bloc member, currently in Australia;
4. MAJOR REXHEP RADOMIA, from Radomira in Luma, 49-50 years old – Bloc sympathizer, currently in Istanbul;
5. CAPTAIN JORGJI RUCO, 36-37 years old, from Kolonja (Korca), currently in Grottaferrata, with the Agrarian Party;
6. CAPTAIN HAXHI XHELAGA, from Dibra, 47 years old, with the Legality Party but also Bloc sympathizer, currently in Istanbul;
7. CAPTAIN HASAN KALOSHI, son of the notable leader Murat Kaloshi of Dibra, academic, 42 years old, currently in Istanbul;
8. CAPTAIN AVNI DERALLA, from Tetova, 44 years old, academic, with the Legality Party, currently in Istanbul;
9. CAPTAIN MEHMET DAJCI, from Qerreti of Puka, 55 years old, academic, pilot, Bloc member, currently in Istanbul;
10. LIEUTENANT HALIT SHYTI, from Gjakova, 38-39 years old, academic, Bloc member, currently in Istanbul;
11. LIEUTENANT MUSTAFA FLITA, from Kala of Doda (Luma), 37 years old, Bloc member, currently in Istanbul.